Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Books, Books and More Books..

I love books. I love the way they feel in my hands, the smell and all the different adventures they have taken me on. When the e-reader made its debut I was iffy about it. In my mind it seemed like I was cheating on my books. Yes, I know that sounds like something I crazy person would say. So, I was set against getting one but oh I was really curious about them. Then for Valentine's Day in 2012 I was given one as a gift. It sat on my night stand for a month and I would eye it like it was a forbidden fruit.Then I got sick and had to spend some time in the hospital and I gave into temptation and turned on my Kindle. Now a little over a year later I have over a 1,000 e-books and have discovered dozens of authors that without my precious Kindle I would never had known. Although I will not pay as much for a e-book as I will for a printed book. Of course, I have my exceptions to that as well. If it is one of my favorite authors or a book that I have eagerly waited on I will go ahead and fork over the money. Then of course I have to buy the printed book too. Its is an addiction. So, please allow me to introduce myself I am Jenster and I am a book bookaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment