Wednesday, April 30, 2014

An update and a funny...

Greetings my loyal subjects how are you all fairing on this overcast rainy dreary Wednesday? Me? Oh, I am fan-damn-tastic. It's been one of those days that I haven't spent fantasying about jabbing people with forks. I know it's not nice, but it was better than throwing things at them. Oh well tomorrow will be better, right? 
  My sister went to the Seether concert last night in Atlanta. She had a blast! She was sitting next to the stage. One of the members of the band laid down on the stage and gave her a pick. She was in Seether nirvana! Since I got her two tickets for her birthday that makes me officially THE BEST SISTER EVER! I even babysat. See I told you  that I was awesome. Did you really doubt me? 
 I have a good size list of books that need to be read and reviewed. If I owe you a review and it's been more than two weeks shoot me an e-mail. My list was misplaced last month. It may or may not have been made into paper airplanes. I have my team of skilled snoopers still looking for it. Ergo its lost and will never be found. Side note
the skilled snoopers is actual just one and she is 10 years old.
 I am sad to say that my cat, Wizzard, is a bully. Am I to blame? Could just be that he a bad-ass cat? He rules the house with an iron paw. He has marked everything that is mine, including me! None of the other cats will have  nothing to do with me for fear or retaliation. He won't share his toys or his chair. Yes, I am afraid I have raised a bully. He is adorable though isn't he?
 Yes that couch is an uncomfortable as it is ugly. Its that way for a reason. It is statistically proven that if someone is uncomfortable they will not stay long. 
 Work is coming along fine. I get annoyed some but it's mainly because I am upset with myself.
 Health wise.. Nothing really to report. Another infection. Another round of antibiotics. No feeling in parts of my legs and other parts hurt worse than just about anything I have ever experienced in my life. Sometimes even a sheet is too painful to touch my legs. I am not where I wanted to be by this time. I know "they" say I have come farther than they ever thought, but it's still not where I want to be. The thought of leaving the house still terrifies me. The panic attacks are still bad. I can handle visitors for a bit longer now. Trying to pretend to be sane is one of the hardest things I have ever tried to accomplish. I think I am 50/50 on passing for "normal".
 There is the update on me.. I will leave you with something I found funny....Take care of yourself. Smile for me. See ya next time...









No comments:

Post a Comment