Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Rage by KA Knightly Book Review

Rage (Her Monsters Book 1)Rage by K.A Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The blurb read: My husband killed me.

Then he screwed his way through the city, the only problem? I didn’t stay dead. It seems killing me woke something deep inside, something so dark and buried so deep I never knew it was there.

I don’t know what I am, I don’t really care. All I can think about is revenge, even as the monsters in the dark start to surround me. Their horns and black eyes, mouths filled with fangs claiming I am theirs.

Okay, WANT really really wanna tell you all the exceptionally goodies about this truly awesome book! I am not even sure that I should really write a review because I will give away too many spoilers. All I can say is that I immensely enjoy this book and it is dark at times and if you have triggers please note the ones the author tells us about before starting the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment