Thursday, January 12, 2017

Here's to 2017

Last year fracking sucked. It.Sucked.Hairy.Balls. I had more dark days than I have had in a very long time. I shut myself away from everything and everyone. I stopped writing. I miss it. I think writing is one of the main things in my life that kept me half-ass sane and without I have gone off kilter, sideways and bent to nearly being so broken I can never be stitched back together. I feel fractured. At times I feel so damn much and other times I wish I could feel anything at all. I know that I am hurting everyone around me and I have so much guilt at times that sometimes make the darkness in my mind ...well we just won't go there at the moment.
  So, I am attempting to fight my way back out from where I have been the last year. Hopefully, I will be able to find a way back a place that isn't so damn messed up. I suppose time will tell, it always does.
 Get prepared I am bringing you along for the ride. Wish me luck and don't forget to put on your seatbelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment