Friday, November 29, 2013

Proxy By Daniel Moore Book Review

Proxy By Daniel Moore

   The story had potential but it has an underdeveloped plot. I felt like I was missing a big part of the book.  Maybe if Mr. Moore could write a novella that predates this book would help me understand more about what was going on.
   Something happened to our protagonist in her past and it damaged her psyche. She apparently hadn't left her apartment in several months.She was running out of money and was offered a job by someone she should have known better to deal with at all. A simple data retrieval job turns into way more than she expected. Now she is trying to get the data, dodge cops and the Russian mob. While trying not to slip over the edge of oblivion
  You see what I mean, this could be a really good book. I had trouble understanding some of the things going on in the book because there wasn't enough information to explain what was going on or why it was happening. 
 Do I regret reading this book? Absolutely not. If Mr. Moore wrote another book in this world I would buy it. 
 I was given this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment