Monday, November 11, 2013

Mind Crack and Squirrels

I have been sitting here staring at a blank screen for the past half hour. I have plenty of things going through my mind but then when I got to write something I go completely blank. Then when I take my fingers off the keyboard BAM its like there is a mouse on crack running around in my head. Its like I am thinking about a hundred different things at the same time. I will be thinking about something, for instant that I need to clean off my stand and where I need to put things and then I am thinking about why a squirrel’s tail is so fluffy. Then I will have to go google and search about squirrels. Now I know more than I should about squirrels. Since I am not going to be able to do anything productive I will leave you all with a picture of a squirrel.


No comments:

Post a Comment