Thursday, July 18, 2013

Funky Rambling

I have been a funk lately. I hate it when I get in a funk. Why you ask? Well, because frankly it really sucks. In case you haven't noticed from my posts I have what is called "Manic Depression". Along with a side order of "Social Anxiety". Now add in all my other issues, throw in a dash of peculiarity and top it off with dark sense of humor and you have ME
  I know am far from perfect. What you thought I was? Why thank you, I am awesome. Where was I ? Oh yeah, perfection. Most of us have many flaws. Some we admit freely and others we don't even want to admit to ourselves much the world. I mean who wants to admit that they have flaws?  
  I have many flaws, imperfections if you will. I have terrible grammar. I tend to be impatient. I have little or no tact at all. As for physical imperfections I am not going there today. See there is another flaw. I own up to though and don't portray myself as something I am not. That annoys more than I can express. When someone acts like they are perfect. I am a lazy person (ha see another flaw) and it would take too much work to be perfect.
  How did I go from being in a funk to perfection? See another flaw, no I don't refer to them as flaw but quirks. I have many quirks. What about you do you have any quirks?

No comments:

Post a Comment