Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Stupidity, Manners and Man Candy

   I try my best to have an open mind about everything. I don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors. I don't care what color you are unless your purple and that would fan-damn-tastic and I would be so jealous. I don't care how much you weigh or don't weigh. I don't care what your politics are or what religious belief (or is believes?) you have. I  guess I should not say I don't care cause that makes me sound like insensitive ass. Its not that I don't care it's more I well I guess it is that I don't care. What I do care about is stupidity. Especially when stupidity meets the internet. There really is no reason for stupidity with today's easy access to learning tools. Maybe I am being a bit harsh but I guess it can be one of my many flaws. I have no patience with stupidity. I don't like having to explain something to someone that they should already know how to do. I don't like having to repeat myself over and over again. It annoys me more  than you could ever imagine. I mean come on people READ DIRECTIONS please I am begging you.
    Do you know what is worse than stupidity? Someone being mean. Not sarcastic or snarky but plain mean. There is no reason for it at all. None. Words can and do hurt people. Sometimes we do not realize the effects our words have on other people. I know I am guilty of not thinking  through what I say to a person. It is even easier to do that when sitting behind a computer. You don't see what effect your words have on the person you are *talking* to. You become braver than you normally would be. More bold and maybe aggressive. I try to remember that the screen name I am talking to is a person just like me. I may slip sometimes but I try to have some manners. That is what we lack when we get behind a screen is manners. <sighs>
    Excuse my poor grammar I haven't had a good night sleep in weeks. I keep having nightmares. I think I have told you about them. They suck. I have tried my sleeping meds and I still have them. I guess I am stuck with them. I am bit grouchy, no bitchy is the more appropriate word. I can't seem to help it. I think I need some good look man candy to come give me a lap dance and feed me grapes.Not at the same time...wait a minute..yes at the same time!!! Oh yes that might help some...

No comments:

Post a Comment