Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Peace, Karma and Wizzard

 I swear I never have a moment of peace. How many times have we all said that in our life? I am getting really annoyed right about now. Let me explain a few things. Go ahead and get comfortable, lean back and prop your feet up. Alright first of  all let me be clear that I really do love all my wackadoo family. Thats settled. I don't know how much I have told you about my current health issues, thank you Karma for kicking my ass for past regressions. To make it a simple and quick as I can lets just go with this..March 9,2010 I died, twice. My liver and kidneys went on vacation without setting up a replacement. At the same time I had three blood clots that thought that they would have a party in my lungs.I also found out I was diabetic  I'm also a big girl. You know you love my curves. Its okay I won't tell anyone, maybe. Anyway I had a stroke-like event (hey don't give me that look thats what the doctor said). They are unsure on the amount of brain damage from lack of good 'ol  O2. I know that things that use to be easy for me are harder. My short term memory sucks. I can't walk, yet. When I first came home I couldn't do anything for myself. Believe this has taught me humility. Of the seven deadly sins I think that pride has always been mine. And for six month I had to depend on others for every single thing. Not being to even feed myself or sit up. Lets not get into the bathroom end of things. UGH no, you really don't wanna know. No fast forward to present day. I still can't walk yet. I can do most everything for myself as long as walking isn't involved. I can now get to the side of the bed and put both feet on the floor. Yah! I do lots of exercise,yes I look ridiculous doing them on the bed but I am doing them. My right side of my body is a lot weaker than my left. Odd huh? I thought it was suppose to be the other way. Anyway when I got brought home from the hospital the doctors were not optimistic that I would be able to stay home. I was bound and determined to not go back to the hospital for fear of them illegally harvesting my organs or pronouncing me dead when I wasn't! Its happened before I read it somewhere on facebook so its fact, right? Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, so when I got sent home we set me up the living room because of all the equipment I needed at the time and lots of other reasons. Now at this time there was only 5 of us living here. Then my brother-in-law got medically discharged from the Army due to injuries he got in Iraq. They needed a place to stay due to financial reasons. So, they moved in with us. Now we are a family a 10. I am still in the living room. Just about everyone has to tell me everything they do. I mean everything. Most the time it does not bother me too bad. I guess its just everything that is going on in my head at the moment makes it harder to ignore all the noise. Its not really the noise its the talking to me. It feels like someone is constantly wanting to talk to me. Tomorrow I am going to tally it up. 
  Sometime when someone is talking to me I imagine chopping their heads off. But then I am afraid that I might have used a charmed blade and the head would still talk (Hey it happened in Sandman Slim). Then I think about how awesome it would be to have super powers so that I could blast them into smithereens  Then I think about all the dust, ash and bones that would be left. I wouldn't have anyone to clean it up cause I can't walk, yet. Then I think well if I had super powers maybe I could heal myself. Then somehow the government would find out and they would kidnap me and do all kinds of test on me. See this is all happening because people won't shut up for five minutes! Thanks a lot guys you know how I feel about the government and tests in general. Both sucks!
 Great now I forgot what I wanted to talk to you about.. Damnit.. Oh yeah I know cats! You know those people that carry around pictures of thier cats? Or have tons of posts with every single  thing their cat does? I use to complain about those people. I would say things like " They need to get life" Who in the hades cares?" I am sadden to say I have become one of those people. So, here is a treat for you..
     

 This was my baby kitty cat. He is name is Wizzard. Yes with two z'a because he is that awesome. This was what he looked like two years ago. Now he is this monstrosity.

This one is about six months old. Now here is one of him in his chair I got him. Yes I got my cat a chair. He needed one. He told me so.

Now I think I will end this post for the day. See ya around tomorrow or later or something...I feel like there was something I was wanting to say but forgot...



No comments:

Post a Comment